Friday, 1 January 2016

new year, new resolutions

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Happy New Yearrrr! I actually wanted to update before the New Year buuuut you know me... Always so forgetful haha. I'm sorry! But having said that, one of my New Year's resolution is to update my blog more.

So first things first, how was your 2015 ? Mine was no doubt, the best year ever. I felt like this year I learned and grew a lot. More than I thought I would. And of course, not leaving out the fact that I married my bestfriend in August! I also started training as a part-time announcer at Fly FM a few months back and I wasn't exactly posting about it because I am still under training, haven't exactly got the job yet. I am also very excited to share that I have finally enrolled in college and I can't wait to finally have some routine back in my life!

On a more grateful note, I'm so thankful to be able to experience another year filled with amazing memories with some of the most amazing people. I've never had a year so filled with emotions. My wedding was so bittersweet because my siblings were practically bawling their eyes out about how they're scared they'll lose me but they were also happy that I've found the person I'm spending the rest of my life with. I've never been so happy and to be able to share the finer things in life with my better half, is true happiness. I'm so thankful that my family and I are blessed with health, also the fact that we have each other. I'm so thankful for the friends that I may not see as much anymore but we're still as close as ever. I'm so thankful for the little things in life that I may not realize sometimes. No one I should be more thankful to than Allah SWT. al Kareem; The One who is the most generous, both physically and spiritually. The One who is continually giving forth the grandest and most precious bounty. The One whose kind, noble and generous essence is most esteemed, valued and honored. The One who endlessly gives all manner of  precious gifts, including support and refuge. The One who is eternally giving, even unto those who may not seem (to us) to be deserving. 


As I welcome the New Year, I hope to ;


Be a better Muslim
Be a better wife 
Be a better daughter/daughter in law/sister/friend/human being
Give more, take less
Exercise more
Excel in my studies
Be more thankful
Update my blog more
Travel as much as I can
So, that's my more or less realistic resolutions for the New Year :) Leave a comment down below to tell me what's yours!

some of my best this year but this collage is missing some friends and my baby sister, Zara.





8 comments:

  1. I hope
    to be a better muslimah ofc((I wants to wear jubah as often as I can))
    Be one of the dean
    Saving my money


    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year nurin! ✨mine is to get straight A's in spm ☺ wish me luck ✌

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year nurin! �� have a great year ahead . Omg ,u hv a wonderful life seriously u need to be thankful for all those thngs . Ure pretty too and i know ure beautiful inside too! Gdluck in whatever ure doing ,May Allah ease everything okay! Keep on praying and struggle to be a better muslim in future! Enjoy ya 2016!

    -one of yr followers on ig @atqhfatini �� -

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be sitting for spm so hehe will be happy if you wish me luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. My resolution is to excel in my studies too! WHat course are you taking love?

    ReplyDelete
  6. be a good student, good daughter and good servant of Allah :) have a great day with your loved ones kak nurin! May Allah bless you, your family and our marriage <33

    ReplyDelete
  7. Which college do you further anyway? And how to enroll as part time announcer at Fly Fm? I wish you could share with us! Tehee

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete