Friday, 27 November 2015

sweetness

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

I feel like I shouldn't even be apologizing for always going MIA anymore haha but I really am sorry! I have a lot of things going on (cuddling, sleeping :p joking!) right now that I always forget what I want to blog about. I'm actually interning somewhere right now so I'm always so caught up with work too.

I was scrolling through Tumblr when I came across this interesting quote;  


When I saw it I was like, "oooooh! I know what to blog about!". I feel like some of us might lack a bit of sweetness in our lives especially when it comes to ourselves and the people closest to us. We take little things for granted. You know how they always say charity starts at home ? Yeap.. It really does. What our world needs more than anything right now isn't money, power or all those temporary things. We need more kindness, empathy, love and all the best (but free) things in life. I too am guilty of forgetting these things at times. When was the last time you thanked your mother for the meal she prepared for the family ? When was the last time you thanked your father for working hard for the family ? When was the last time you were kind to your siblings ? When was the last time you told your spouse you appreciate the little things he/she does for you ? When was the last time you thanked your best friend for always being there ? When was the last time you thanked Him for always giving you more than you deserve ? 

We're only human and we forget but that's why we have each other. To remind each other of the simpler, forgotten things in life. When we learn that the kindness starts within you, it can really change your life and improve the lives of others around you, I think all of us will rush to be kind right now. Sometimes that's all we need in life, just a bit of sweetness. So share your sweetness to those you meet each day and one day, it might come back around to you :)



6 comments:

  1. I actually find this very good. As in, Alhamdulillah Allah led my heart to click on the link and read this post. I'm lost with words. The post is short yet full of contents and reminders. Thank you. MashaAllah. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if u dont mind, can i have your email?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Assalammualaikum! I was wondering what are your plans for the future? I mean, are you going to start working real soon or continue your studies? #abigfan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wa'alaikumussalam! im actually already training somewhere and ive already enrolled in college :)

      Delete